Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Are You There or are you Not?

Philippians 4:8

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

I have spoken to Pastors and friends in the ministry. Often times they do not think they are getting the message across to their congregation or group. With me personally; I seem to take something in and dwell on it for quite some time before I respond. I also see people respond when their leader and pastors have not seen the response. Then when I try to explain to them my response; or with all diligence that I  have noticed that others responded;  I seem to be invisible IE, not heard. I believe that we need to let the Holy Spirit work in somebody’s life and reveal to them; we are not invisible. Sometimes my children think I am invisible because my mind is busy with other things. even with my wife, I need to say hang on I need to clear my mind. Or change the subject in my mind before I can respond. It is like changing gears. But we need to be careful that our minds are not filled up with unimportant things, even things from the devil that would take us away from family issues. I also think that we need to be tolerant to others and give the husband or wife or children the time to change gears. Let us be lead of the Spirit of God.

My Encouragement for today is: Let us be spiritually aware that no one is invisible IE, people do take notice.

Philip Barrington

KJV Bible

No comments:

Total Pageviews

skype

Add me to Skype